Benefits of membership with Hawaii Jewelers Association!
Membership Benefits include:
- Recognition of Membership and Adherence to Code of Ethics
- Assurance that all members are thoroughly vetted and adhere to the professional code of ethics
- Authorized use of HJA logo on website, media, and marketing material as well as HJA window sticker at place of business
- Certificate of Membership – 8 x 10 black piano finish plaque with laser engraved acrylic panel with the member's name available for purchase for $180 + tax
Access to Special Events & Discounts
- Annual Fundraiser Banquet
- Nationally recognized Design Competition
- Educational Seminars
- Discounts from participating members and community partners to share with your employees
- Security Alerts – up-to-the-minute local and national news including information not available to the general public
- Newsletters & E-blasts – articles of interest, industry news, latest trends
- Philanthropy programs - actively work with industry affiliate, Jewelers For Children and local charity organizations
- B2B Press Releases – share your company’s products & services
- Trading Post – the opportunity to sell, buy, and trade merchandise, services, tools, equipment to members.
- Business listing on the HJA website’s membership directory
- HJA referral to members based on specialties and services
- Social Media – Approved postings on HJA’s Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts
- Featured Business. On a rotation basis, companies can elect to be featured on HJA’s homepage and E-Blast with their name, logo, bio, and specialties/services.
- Associate members also receive a free table-top display at our annual banquet, company listing on email communications, and access to all HJA retail members.
2022 Rate Structure:
|Level||No. of Staff||Annual Rate|
|Retail - 1||1 - 4||$149||Select|
|Retail - 2||5 - 10||$199||Select|
|Retail - 3||11 - 20||$299||Select|
|Retail - 4||21 - 40||$399||Select|
|Retail - 5||Over 40||$499||Select|
Please contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (808) 536-4255 if you have any questions and/or if you would like us to fax or mail you an application.
Click below to apply online.