Benefits of membership with Hawaii Jewelers Association!
Membership Benefits include:
Recognition of Membership and Adherence to Code of Ethics
- Authorized use of HJA window sticker at place of business
- Authorized use of HJA logo on website, media, and marketing material
- Certificate of Membership – 8 x 10 black piano finish plaque with laser engraved acrylic panel with the member's name available for purchase for $180 + tax
- Assurance that all members are thoroughly vetted and adhere to the professional code of ethics
Access to Special Events & Discounts
- Annual Banquet
- Design Contest
- Educational Seminars
- Networking Opportunities
- Discounts from participating members and community partners to share with your employees
- Security Alerts – local and national news including information not available to the general public
- Newsletters & E-blasts – articles of interest, industry news, latest trends, charitable giving
- Website – members only access to product, industry, and marketing information
- Press Releases – share your company’s press releases
- Trading Post – the opportunity to sell and buy trade tools, equipment, and merchandise to members.
- Business listing on the HJA website’s membership directory
- HJA referral to members based on specialities and services
- Social Media – Approved postings on HJA’s Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram accounts
- Feature Business of the Week. On a rotation basis, companies can elect to be featured on HJA’s homepage with their name, logo, bio, and specialties/services.
- Special events and promotions by members
- Associate members also receive a free table-top display at our annual banquet, company listing on email communications, and access to all HJA retail members.
2019 Rate Structure:
SAVE $50 with the Early Bird Special available now through November 30, 2018.
|Level||No. of Staff||Annual Rate|
|Retail - 1||1 - 4||Select|
|Retail - 2||5 - 10||Select|
|Retail - 3||11 - 20||Select|
|Retail - 4||21 - 40||Select|
|Retail - 5||Over 40||Select|
Please contact us at (808) 536-4255 if you have any questions and/or if you would like us to fax or mail you an application.
Click below to apply online.