Vote in the Hawaii Jewelers Association
2016 People’s Choice Award
For your favorite HJA jeweler
and be entered for a chance to win an
Opal Ring valued at $2,450
- No purchase required.
- One entry per household.
- You must be 18 or older to enter.
- Hawaii Jewelry Association Members, their employees and their families are not eligible.
- Contest closes at midnight on December 10, 2016
- The winner will be selected at random by the Hawaii Jewelers Association.
- The winner will be contacted using the information supplied on the entry form.
- If the winner cannot be reached by December 15, 2016, an alternate winner will be selected.
- Prize will be awarded in person at the Hawaii Jewelers Association member location (the store you voted for) the week of December 19-23, 2016 at a mutually agreed upon time and date.
- The winner agrees to have their name and likeness used for promotional purposes by the Hawaii Jewelers Association.
- No prize substitutions or cash equivalents will be awarded. Value of the prize is estimated. Actual value of the prize is subject to market valuation.
2017 Early Bird Renewal Special
Renew your membership for 2017 during October and November and take advantage of great savings!
Download the 2017 Membership Application Form here.
Application and fees received by November 30, 2016 will qualify for the discounted Special Rate.
We would like to introduce our
~Upcoming Events Calendar~
- Holiday Opal & Diamond Ring Giveaway (Nov 1 - Dec 10).
See any HJA member for details.
- January 24, 2017 - Board of Directors Meeting
- January 25, 2017 - 10 Top Selling Tips w/ Guest AGS Speaker Debbi Hiss
- February 21, 2017 - Board of Directors Meeting
- March 21, 2017 - Board of Directors Meeting
- April 18, 2017 - Board of Directors Meeting
- May 6, 2017 - Annual Banquet & Design Competition
- June 20, 2017 - Board of Directors Meeting
- July 18, 2017 - Board of Directors Meeting
- August 15, 2017 - Board of Directors Meeting
- September 19, 2017 - Board of Directors Meeting
- October 17, 2017 - Board of Directors Meeting
- November 21, 2017 - Board of Directors Meeting
Contact us for more information.
HJA Member Plaques are available for purchase
As a member of HJA, have you logged-in and explored the "Members Only" area? Access to this section is for the exclusive use of HJA members. If you are a member and need your login credentials, please contact us.
This section allows you access to:
- Security Alerts
- Minutes of Board Meetings
- Discounts to HJA Members & their employees
- Trade, Industry, and Education Information
We are proud to offer Hawaii Jewelers Association t-shirts for sale!
Choose a Black or White color t-shirt in a V-Neck or Crew-neck style for $25.00 each. Availability in certain sizes are limited so act soon!
Click here to download an order form. or contact our Executive Directors via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call #808-536-4255
Hawaii Jewelers Association has been a proud affiliate with Jewelers for Children and will donate $5.00 from every T-shirt sale! Jewelers for Children mission is to help children in need and have donated more than $45 million to programs benefiting children whose lives have been affected by illness, abuse, or neglect through our charity partners St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®, the Make-A-Wish® America, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the National CASA Association. JFC also provides support to the Make-A-Wish® International and the Santa-America Fund. This nationwide success is due to the continuing generosity of jewelry trade organizations, jewelry and watch manufacturing companies, jewelry retail stores, individual jewelry professionals, and jewelry consumers.
Contact us with suggestions of other items that you would be interested in purchasing from Hawaii Jewelers Association.
As a responsible trade organization, Hawaii Jewelers Association does its utmost to adhere to strict business policies that enables clients to feel safe that they are purchasing from an esteemed jewel merchant in the Aloha State.
If you have anything to clarify, crime alerts, or are in need of a business referral, there are several options to contact us.
You may reach us on Social Media via Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram.
Additionally, we have our official e-mail address for people who have longer inquiries that can’t be properly addressed via the aforementioned resources. Rest assured, our support staff will try their best to provide the answer for your query.