Serving Hawaii's jewelry community since 1949. Join Us in Celebrating our Platinum Anniversary!
Hawaii Jewelers Association Design Competition & Annual Banquet
Saturday, May 4, 2019 • 5:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Oahu Country Club, 150 Country Club Road • Honolulu, Hawaii 96817
Contact our Executive Directors or click here.
As you all know by now, our banquet date is set for May 4, 2019!
Last year was our first silent auction at our annual banquet which was well received so we are doing it again!
HJA is a non-profit organization that is kindly accepting donations for our silent auction and raffle prize. Examples: Jewelry pieces, industry equipment & tools, wine & spirits, electronics, beauty products & services, snacks & desserts, art, home products/culinary, restaurant and store gift cards, as well as live activities such as a private chef dinner, hotel accommodations, golf events, etc.
I am graciously requesting your kokua. Please contact our Executive Directors if you have questions or need more information at email@example.com or (808) 536-4255.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
~Upcoming Events Calendar~
- February 1-16, 2019 - Globex Gem & Mineral Show - Tuscon, Arizona
- February 8-11, 2019 - India International Jewellery Show - Mumbai India
- February, 12, 2019 - Board of Directors Meeting
- March 2-5, 2019 - Vendome Luxury Tradeshow - Paris, France
- March 10-12, 2019 - MJSA Expo - Javits Center, New York City
- March 12, 2019 - Board of Directors Meeting
- April 2-4, 2019 - JOYA - Guadalajara, Outside US, Mexico
- April 8-10, 2019 - Conclave 2019 AGTA - Seattle, Washington
- April 9, 2019 - Board of Directors Meeting
- May 4, 2019 - 70th Design Competition and Banquet
- May 4-7, 2019 - Oroarezzo - Arezzo, Italy
- May 16-18, 2019 - International Jewellery Kobe - Kobe, Japan
- May 31-June 4, 2019 - AGTA GemFair - Las Vegas
- June 2-5, 2019 - JCK Las Vegas - Las Vegas
- June 11, 2019 - Board of Directors Meeting
- July 9, 2019 - Board of Directors Meeting
- July 18-21, 2019 - Singapore International Jewelry Expo - Singapore
- August 13, 2019 - Board of Directors Meeting
- August 28-30, 2019 - Japan Jewellery Fair - Koto, Japan
- September 10, 2019 - Board of Directors Meeting
- October 8, 2019 - Board of Directors Meeting
- November 12, 2019 - Board of Directors Meeting
Contact us for details
If you or a jeweler you know is in the impact area of a natural disaster, our hearts go out to you!
Most businesses on Kauai and the Big Island of Hawaii are still open for business despite the floods and the on-going eruptions. Many need our support so that they can continue to serve their customers on their islands and beyond. Besides the loss of sales profits, these jewelers now need to recover the loss of supplies and tools. Please help us in our efforts to assist our fellow jewelry industry members.
We kindly ask you to support by contributing to our GoFundMe campaign: Hawaii Jewelers Unite
We would like to introduce our
- A director must be a member of the HJA in good standing that abide by associations Code of Ethics.
- A director must be willing to serve all Associations members and not merely want to serve his/her own personal interests.
Board Member Duties:
- Make sure the HJA operates legally and that policies are followed and modified as needed.
- Attend monthly board meetings.
- Actively participate in furthering the mission of HJA.
- Perform tasks/duties associated with the committees in which he/she serves.
Contact our executive director @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Discount just for referring a business associate!
HJA introduces our Membership Referral Program.
For every new HJA member that you refer, HJA will credit $40 toward your next annual membership. Simply have the new member mention your company name when they join HJA and receive your credit! There is no limit to how much you can earn!
NEW - Interactive map of HJA retailer jeweler locations. Click on the image below to view the map in a new tab.
HJA Member Plaques are available for purchase
As a member of HJA, have you logged-in and explored the "Members Only" area? Access to this section is for the exclusive use of HJA members. If you are a member and need your login credentials, please contact us.
Membership allows you access to:
- Security Alerts
- Educational seminars
- Minutes of Board Meetings
- Discounts to HJA Members & their employees
- Trade, Industry, and Education Information
We are proud to offer Hawaii Jewelers Association merchandise!
Hawaii Jewelers Association has been a proud affiliate with Jewelers for Children and will donate $5.00 from every T-shirt sale! Jewelers for Children mission is to help children in need and have donated more than $45 million to programs benefiting children whose lives have been affected by illness, abuse, or neglect through our charity partners St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®, the Make-A-Wish® America, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the National CASA Association. JFC also provides support to the Make-A-Wish® International and the Santa-America Fund. This nationwide success is due to the continuing generosity of jewelry trade organizations, jewelry and watch manufacturing companies, jewelry retail stores, individual jewelry professionals, and jewelry consumers.
Contact us with suggestions of other items that you would be interested in purchasing from Hawaii Jewelers Association.
As a responsible trade organization, Hawaii Jewelers Association does its utmost to adhere to strict business policies that enables clients to feel safe that they are purchasing from an esteemed jewel merchant in the Aloha State.
If you have anything to clarify, crime alerts, or are in need of a business referral, there are several options to contact us.
You may reach us on Social Media via Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram.
Additionally, we have our official e-mail address for people who have longer inquiries that can’t be properly addressed via the aforementioned resources. Rest assured, our support staff will try their best to provide the answer for your query.