HJA Gift Certificates are available to
charities for fundraising events
Security in the Jewelry Industry seminar was on Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Mark your Calendar for our Annual Banquet & Design Competition on Saturday, April 28, 2018
Do you create artistic jewelry pieces? Enter your art work in our Annual Banquet and Design Contest! This annual event is locally & nationally recognized every year!
We would like to introduce our
~Upcoming Events Calendar~
- September 12, 2017 - Board of Directors Meeting
- September 13, 2017 - Crime Seminar w GIA certified FBI agent
- October 10, 2017 - Board of Directors Meeting
- November 14, 2017 - Board of Directors Meeting
- January 9, 2018 - Board of Directors Meeting
- February 13, 2018 - Board of Directors Meeting
- March 13, 2018 - Board of Directors Meeting
- April 10, 2018 - Board of Directors Meeting
- April 28, 2018 Annual Banquet & Design Competition
- May 8, 2018 - Board of Directors Meeting
- June 12, 2018 - Board of Directors Meeting
- July 10, 2018 - Board of Directors Meeting
- August 14, 2018 - Board of Directors Meeting
Contact us for details
HJA Member Plaques are available for purchase
As a member of HJA, have you logged-in and explored the "Members Only" area? Access to this section is for the exclusive use of HJA members. If you are a member and need your login credentials, please contact us.
This section allows you access to:
- Security Alerts
- Minutes of Board Meetings
- Discounts to HJA Members & their employees
- Trade, Industry, and Education Information
You may also contact us to receive any of this information as a HJA member.
We are proud to offer Hawaii Jewelers Association t-shirts for sale!
Choose a Black or White color t-shirt in a V-Neck or Crew-neck style for $25.00 each. Availability in certain sizes are limited so act soon!
Click here to download an order form. or contact our Executive Directors via email email@example.com or call #808-536-4255
Hawaii Jewelers Association has been a proud affiliate with Jewelers for Children and will donate $5.00 from every T-shirt sale! Jewelers for Children mission is to help children in need and have donated more than $45 million to programs benefiting children whose lives have been affected by illness, abuse, or neglect through our charity partners St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®, the Make-A-Wish® America, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the National CASA Association. JFC also provides support to the Make-A-Wish® International and the Santa-America Fund. This nationwide success is due to the continuing generosity of jewelry trade organizations, jewelry and watch manufacturing companies, jewelry retail stores, individual jewelry professionals, and jewelry consumers.
Contact us with suggestions of other items that you would be interested in purchasing from Hawaii Jewelers Association.
As a responsible trade organization, Hawaii Jewelers Association does its utmost to adhere to strict business policies that enables clients to feel safe that they are purchasing from an esteemed jewel merchant in the Aloha State.
If you have anything to clarify, crime alerts, or are in need of a business referral, there are several options to contact us.
You may reach us on Social Media via Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram.
Additionally, we have our official e-mail address for people who have longer inquiries that can’t be properly addressed via the aforementioned resources. Rest assured, our support staff will try their best to provide the answer for your query.