If you have anything to clarify, crime alerts, or are in need of a business referral, there are several options to contact our Executive Directors at Hawaii Jewelers Association.
You may reach us on Social Media via Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram. Additionally, we have our official e-mail address for people who have longer inquiries that can’t be properly addressed via the aforementioned resources. Rest assured, our support staff will try their best to provide the answer for your query.
Hawaii Jewelers Association Annual Design Competition
The entry cut-off for the Hawaii Jewelers Association's annual Design Contest is Thursday May 7th, 2020.
- Under $3500
- $3500 and over
- Hawaiian Themed
- Vintage (non-judged, People's Choice only)
Save The Date
HJA Design Contest and Banquet
Saturday, May 16, 2020 | 5:30pm-9:30pm | Oahu Country Club
Hawaii Jewelers Association has been a non-profit organization in Hawaii since 1949, we have assisted many jewelers, gem hobbyist, and consumers in various situations with the knowledgeable team of Board of Directors.
Our Code of Ethics serves to educate, inspire, and unite our members, and form the basis for specific Rules of Professional Conduct by which all members have agreed to abide. Hawaii Jewelers Association Members are dedicated and committed to maintaining the highest standard of honesty, fairness, professionalism and services.
As you know, many non-profit organization depend on donations and fundraising, HJA included. If you would like to donate $20, $50, $100, $500, $1000 to our mission for Hawaii's jewelry industry, pls do so now.
We kindly ask you to support by contributing to our GoFundMe campaign: Hawaii Jewelers Unite
As jewelers, we all know our creations outlive us. Although Mark’s life was cut short it was indeed full and through his jewelry designs, he will continue to bring joy.
Love and Support from all your colleagues at Hawaii Jewelers Association.
Our combined efforts to fight crime makes a difference!
We are a non-profit organization for Hawaii’s jewelry industry that have teamed up with HPD and the community to fight jewelry crimes. We are constantly notified by the community, jewelers, police, and referred to victims of incidents in Hawaii. I will then create an E-blast we call a "security alert" that goes out to our members of jewelers, jewelry buyers, and various depts within HPD. In many cases, if the "jewelry buyers" of jewelry see the item are stolen from our Security Alert, they will call police and Hawaii Jewelers Association as well as save any camera footage of person attempting to sell jewelry. These combined efforts have helped with arrest and/or retrieval of stolen items!
If you have been a victim of jewelry theft and would like me create an E-blast a Security Alert of your situation. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following..
- date, time and location of incident
- description of jewelry items (pictures are always helpful)
- description of perpetrators
- police report # with the police officer in charge of your case
~Upcoming Events Calendar~
- January 14, 2020 - HJA Board Meeting - Honolulu, HI
- January 20-23, 2020 - International Jewellery Tokyo - Tokyo, Japan
- Janaury 28-Feb 1, 2020 - Centurion Jewelry Show - Phoenix, AZ
- January 30-February 10, 2020 - Tuscon Gem Show - Tuscon Expo Center
- February 6-8, 2020 - MJSA At The Bench Live - Tuscon Expo Center
- February 9-11, 2020 - JIS Show - Miami Beach, FL
- February 11, 2020 - HJA Board Meeting - Honolulu, HI
- February 25-29, 2020 - Bankok Gems & Jewelry Fair - Pak Kret, Thailand
- March 4-8, 2020 - Hong Kong International Jewellery Show - Hong Kong
- March 7-9, 2020 - Atlanta Jewelry Show - Atlanta Georgia
- March 10, 2020 - HJA Board Meeting - Honolulu, HI
- March 14-17, 2020 - China International Gold, Jewellery & Gem Fair Shenzhen - Shenzhen, China
- March 15-17, 2020 - MJSA Expo - New York, USA
- March 19-22, 2020 - Istanbul Jewelry Show - Bakirkoy, Turkey
- April 4-6, 2020 - JIS April Show - Miami Beach Convention Center
- April 10-13, 2020 - Jewellers Association Show - Jaipur, India
- April 14, 2020 - HJA Board Meeting - Honolulu, HI
- May 7, 2020 - Deadline for entry into 2020 Design Competition
- May 14-16, 2020 - International Jewellery Kobe - Kobe, Japan
- May 16, 2020 - HJA Design Competition & Banquet
- June 1-5, 2020 - AGTA GemFair - Las Vegas, USA
- June 2-5, 2020 - JCK Las Vegas - Sand Expo and The Venetian
- June 9, 2020 - HJA Board Meeting - Honolulu, HI
- July 26-28, 2020 - JA Convention - New York, NY
- July 14, 2020 - HJA Board Meeting - Honolulu, HI
- August 11, 2020 - HJA Board Meeting - Honolulu, HI
- September 8, 2020 - HJA Board Meeting - Honolulu, HI
- October 13, 2020 - HJA Board Meeting - Honolulu, HI
- November 10, 2020 - HJA Board Meeting - Honolulu, HI
Contact us for details
We would like to introduce our
Member since 2015.
Also in charge of our Membership/Member Benefits.
Member since 2003.
Also in charge of our Educational Committee
Member since 2015.
Also in charge of Charity and Community Outreach
Member since 2009.
Also in charge of Media Release/Social Media
NEW - Interactive map of HJA retailer jeweler locations. Click on the image below to view the map in a new tab.
HJA Member Plaques are available for purchase
We are proud to offer Hawaii Jewelers Association merchandise!
Hawaii Jewelers Association has been a proud affiliate with Jewelers for Children and will donate $5.00 from every T-shirt sale! Jewelers for Children mission is to help children in need and have donated more than $45 million to programs benefiting children whose lives have been affected by illness, abuse, or neglect through our charity partners St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®, the Make-A-Wish® America, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the National CASA Association. JFC also provides support to the Make-A-Wish® International and the Santa-America Fund. This nationwide success is due to the continuing generosity of jewelry trade organizations, jewelry and watch manufacturing companies, jewelry retail stores, individual jewelry professionals, and jewelry consumers.
Contact us with suggestions of other items that you would be interested in purchasing from Hawaii Jewelers Association.
As a responsible trade organization, Hawaii Jewelers Association does its utmost to adhere to strict business policies that enables clients to feel safe that they are purchasing from an esteemed jewel merchant in the Aloha State.
If you have anything to clarify, crime alerts, or are in need of a business referral, there are several options to contact us.
You may reach us on Social Media via Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram.
Additionally, we have our official e-mail address for people who have longer inquiries that can’t be properly addressed via the aforementioned resources. Rest assured, our support staff will try their best to provide the answer for your query.