If you have anything to clarify, crime alerts, or are in need of a business referral, there are several options to contact our Executive Directors at Hawaii Jewelers Association.
You may reach us on Social Media via Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram. Additionally, we have our official e-mail address for people who have longer inquiries that can’t be properly addressed via the aforementioned resources. Rest assured, our support staff will try their best to provide the answer for your query.
Save The Date
HJA Design Competition and Banquet
Saturday, May 16, 2020 | 5:30pm-9:30pm | Oahu Country Club
Thanks to the support of Jewelers for Children and Hawaii Jewelers Association, Zierra had the opportunity to tour Maui Divers Jewelry Design Center and create her own jewelry to wear during her wish. Read Zierra's story.
Congratulations to our 2019 Hawaii Jewelers Association Designer of the Year winner, Chira Duval-Arnould, Aqua Gems for her "Pearl Change" design piece.
~Upcoming Events Calendar~
- August 28-30, 2019 - Japan Jewellery Fair - Koto, Japan
- September 10, 2019 - Board of Directors Meeting
- September 10-14, 2019 - Bangkok Gems & Jewelry Fair - Bangkok, Thailand
- September 11, 2019 - Entry deadline for the Jewellers Association of Australia Awards. There is a new International Category this year - Online Entry Form
- October 8, 2019 - Board of Directors Meeting
- Deadline for design submissions for a new/revised HJA logo.
- November 12, 2019 - Board of Directors Meeting
- October 23-25, 2019 - 7th International Jewellery Tokyo AUTUMN - Yokohama, Japan
- January 20-23, 2020 - International Jewellery Tokyo - Tokyo, Japan
- January 30-February 10, 2020 - Tuscon Gem Show - Tuscon Expo Center
- March 4-8, 2020 - Hong Kong International Jewellery Show - Hong Kong
- March 14-17, 2020 - China International Gold, Jewellery & Gem Fair Shenzhen - Shenzhen, China
- March 15-17, 2020 - MJSA Expo - New York, USA
- March 19-22, 2020 - Istanbul Jewelry Show - Bakirkoy, Turkey
- April 10-13, 2020 - Jewellers Association Show - Jaipur, India
- May 14-16, 2020 - International Jewellery Kobe - Kobe, Japan
- May 16, 2020 - HJA Design Competition & Banquet
- June 1-5, 2020 - AGTA GemFair - Las Vegas, USA
- June 2-5, 2020 - JCK Las Vegas - Sand Expo and The Venetian
Contact us for details
Congratulations Denny Wong Designs for winning 2019 Jewelers Choice Awards
If you or a jeweler you know is in the impact area of a natural disaster, our hearts go out to you!
Most businesses on Kauai and the Big Island of Hawaii are still open for business despite the floods and the on-going eruptions. Many need our support so that they can continue to serve their customers on their islands and beyond. Besides the loss of sales profits, these jewelers now need to recover the loss of supplies and tools. Please help us in our efforts to assist our fellow jewelry industry members.
We kindly ask you to support by contributing to our GoFundMe campaign: Hawaii Jewelers Unite
We would like to introduce our
Discount just for referring a business associate!
HJA introduces our Membership Referral Program.
For every new HJA member that you refer, HJA will credit $40 toward your next annual membership. Simply have the new member mention your company name when they join HJA and receive your credit! There is no limit to how much you can earn!
NEW - Interactive map of HJA retailer jeweler locations. Click on the image below to view the map in a new tab.
HJA Member Plaques are available for purchase
As a member of HJA, have you logged-in and explored the "Members Only" area? Access to this section is for the exclusive use of HJA members. If you are a member and need your login credentials, please contact us.
Membership allows you access to:
- Security Alerts
- Educational seminars
- Minutes of Board Meetings
- Discounts to HJA Members & their employees
- Trade, Industry, and Education Information
We are proud to offer Hawaii Jewelers Association merchandise!
Hawaii Jewelers Association has been a proud affiliate with Jewelers for Children and will donate $5.00 from every T-shirt sale! Jewelers for Children mission is to help children in need and have donated more than $45 million to programs benefiting children whose lives have been affected by illness, abuse, or neglect through our charity partners St. Jude Children's Research Hospital®, the Make-A-Wish® America, the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation, and the National CASA Association. JFC also provides support to the Make-A-Wish® International and the Santa-America Fund. This nationwide success is due to the continuing generosity of jewelry trade organizations, jewelry and watch manufacturing companies, jewelry retail stores, individual jewelry professionals, and jewelry consumers.
Contact us with suggestions of other items that you would be interested in purchasing from Hawaii Jewelers Association.
As a responsible trade organization, Hawaii Jewelers Association does its utmost to adhere to strict business policies that enables clients to feel safe that they are purchasing from an esteemed jewel merchant in the Aloha State.
If you have anything to clarify, crime alerts, or are in need of a business referral, there are several options to contact us.
You may reach us on Social Media via Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram.
Additionally, we have our official e-mail address for people who have longer inquiries that can’t be properly addressed via the aforementioned resources. Rest assured, our support staff will try their best to provide the answer for your query.